As posted on Engadget UK giveaway: Win an iPhone 8 courtesy of Mobilefun.co.uk
You lucky devils, you. No sooner have we shipped one iPhone 8 off to a lucky competition winner than we have another one up for grabs. This week, we’re giving away a silver iPhone 8 (256GB) courtesy of our chums at Mobilefun.co.uk. Whether a prize or a purchase, the accessory retailer has all manner of cases and covers to protect your coveted iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or the incoming iPhone X. You probably know the drill by now already: Parse the rules below, enter up to three times and then keep those fingers crossed.
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the UK, 18 or older! Sorry, we don’t make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) iPhone 8.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Apple, Mobilefun.co.uk and Engadget / Oath are not held liable to honour warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until October 27th at 11:59PM BST. Good luck!